Working Visa - Kitas Index C-312
This type of visa allows you to work in Indonesia
Process of Obtaining
For working KITAS need to find a company that you are employed and receive from it the necessary documents or to open his own company, and provide the necessary documents.
To get a work Permit you need of the following requirements:
In order to apply for a KITAS visa to Indonesia, your passport must be valid for:
12 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 6 months KITAS
18 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 12 months KITAS
6 month working KITAS - 6.500.000 idr
1 year Extension - 12,000,000 idr
2. Reference Letter.
3. Valid passport.
4. Copy of biometric page passport
5. Photo size 4 × 6, 3 × 4 and 2 × 3, respectively 6 pieces (red background)
6. Curriculum vitae.
1. Copy of Article of Association (Deed of Establishment)
2. Copy of Company Business License (SIUP).
3. Copy of Company Registration Number (TDP).
4. Copy of Company Tax Identification Number (NPWP).
5. Company Letter Head and Company Stamp.
6. Copy of Director ID card (KTP).
7. Copy notarial deed which was approved by the relevant officials ( Akte Notaris)
8. Copy of Certificate of Domicile of the Company
9. Copy of TIN Company
10. Organizational Chart (in which there is a position for a candidate TKA)
11. Copy of Employment Contract
12. Letter of Sponsorship from companies
13. Power of Attorney handling
The rest of the work on the preparation of papers and obtaining permission (TELEX) from the head office of Immigration in Jakarta, we will do for you.
It should be remembered that the period of preparation TELEX takes 2 - 4 months.
Further, for the Indonesian Embassy in KITAS need to provide:
2. a completed application form
3. TELEX (immigration document from the head office in Jakarta)
4. pay the application fee of $ 150
In KITAS will show the sponsoring company and job.
For working KITAS each year shall be paid a tax of $ 1,200
For clients who made KITAS with us: