Social Visa allows you to stay in Indonesia for up to 180 days without leaving the country.
Maximum initial stay: 60 days,
4 subsequent extensions possible for 30 days each
Price of sponsor letter to get a Social Visa is 250.000 IDR
Regular extension - 800 000 IDR
12-15 Business days
Preparation day: passport and payment collected
Day 1: documents submitted for extension
Day 5-7: client visit immigration office in Jimbaran for fingerprint scanning and photo
Day 14-15: passport delivery with extended visa
Express extension - 900 000 IDR
7-9 Business days
Day 1: passport and payment collected
Day 2: we submit documents
Day 5-6: we will invite you for fingerprints to Jimbaran immigration office
Day 7-9: passport delivery
* Note please:
Days off - Saturdays and Sundays, Public Holidays , are not calculating as visa processing days.
If computer system in immigration office is broken, this days are not calculating as visa processing days, fingerprint scanning also can not be done in this days.
- If computer system in immigration office is broken, this days are not calculating as visa processing days, fingerprint scanning also can not be done in this days.
- Its important to apply passport for extension before visa expired, process of extension can be finished after. You will not get fined.
- If passport already in process of regular extension, speeding up will cost 250 000 idr.
- In case of cancelation of extension full price will be charged
- Couriers can pick up / delivery your passport from 10.00am till 4.00pm, from Monday till Saturday. It should be arranged 1 day before.
Couriers need time slot of 2 hours, in case of traffic jams, someone was late for previous meeting etc.
Free pick up areas:
- Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, central area of Ubud.