short term visa, visa on arrival (VOA), visa service, visa/permit extension
The maximum length of stay is 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
Regular service extension - 800 000 IDR (10-15 Business days)
Express service extension - 900 000 IDR (7-9 Business days)
Process of extension
Regular extension - 800 000 IDR
10-15 Business days
Preparation day: passport and payment collected
Day 1: documents submitted for extension
Day 5-7: client visit immigration office in Jimbaran for fingerprint scanning and photo
Day 14-15: passport delivery with extended visa
Express extension - 900 000 IDR
7-9 Business days
Day 1: passport and payment collected
Day 2: we submit documents
Day 5-6: we will invite you for fingerprints to Jimbaran immigration office
Day 7-9: passport delivery
* Note please:
Days off - Saturdays and Sundays, Public Holidays , are not calculating as visa processing days.
If computer system in immigration office is broken, this days are not calculating as visa processing days, fingerprint scanning also can not be done in this days.
- If computer system in immigration office is broken, this days are not calculating as visa processing days, fingerprint scanning also can not be done in this days.
- Its important to apply passport for extension before visa expired, process of extension can be finished after. You will not get fined.
- If passport already in process of regular extension, speeding up will cost 250 000 idr.
- In case of cancelation of extension full price will be charged
- Couriers can pick up / delivery your passport from 10.00am till 4.00pm, from Monday till Saturday. It should be arranged 1 day before.
Couriers need time slot of 2 hours, in case of traffic jams, someone was late for previous meeting etc.
Free pick up areas:
- Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, central area of Ubud.
Visa on Arrival can be received directly when you are landed at the airports or seaports in Indonesia. This visa will be issued at the airport/sea port when you enter Indonesia.
Visa on Arrival is given to a person who has come with holiday/leisure, business or social visit purposes in Indonesia.
You need to bring the following:
passport – which has to be valid at least 6 months from planned entrance
return ticket is compulsory
foreign passport, Travel document and Temporary Passport is not acceptable as a traveling document to Indonesia.